Haunted Woods Plot Solutions - Part 9 - The Asylum
0. Prologue Guide
1. The Burnt Out House
2. The Damp Caves
3. The Woodland Maze
4. The Caretaker's Books
5. The Dreaded Graveyard
6. Back to the Graves
7. Mixing the Potion
9. The Asylum
More Possible Characters
|Comics: Prologue 1 - Prologue 2 - Prologue 3 - Comics on Neopets|
69. Head to the Aslyum .
70. In the room you start in, there is a rusty lamp. Click on it to pick it up.
71. Now, navigate around the asalyum untill you find the room with the Zomutt in it. Click on the piece of paper to pick it up.
When Navagating the Asylum, only two of the six doors will go some where. The other four will lead you stright back to the room you are in. When you go through one of those doors, Gilly will say something.
72. Now, navagiate untill you find the zombie room. Click on them to chase them off with the lamp.
73. Pick up the piece of paper on the ground.
74. Now, click on the pocket on the skeleton. You will get a gold key.
75. Navagiate some more untill you find the room with a silver locker.
76. Click on the pockets of the skeleton there. One has another journal entry, the other a rusty key.
77. Click on the locker. The gold key will open it.
78. Get the shovel out of the locker.
79. There will be a dark spot in the far grassy area of the courtyard. Click on it to dig up the bone. (You will have to hit continue then click the bone again to pick it up.)
80. Go back to the Zomutt and click him to give him the bone. Now go past him to the cells.
81. There will be six cell doors. One will lead back to the Zomutt, four to blood stained- no, sorry, rusty doors you can't open, and one to a blood stained door with a piece of paper under it. To get away from one of the dead end doors, click on the bottom or one of the far sides of the picture. Click on the piece of paper to pick it up, then click the door. It will open and....
You can read the Journal entries after or during this part. There is an anagram in the first one that dose not seem to have anything to do with this part. The 4th entry is on the desk in the first room.
Next sleep in 1h, 24m, 4s.
Jun 27: 2 AM NST
Jun 28: 7 OR 8 AM/PM NST
Jun 29: 12 OR 1 AM/PM NST
Jun 30: 5 OR 6 AM/PM NST