Altador Plot Solutions - Part 6 - Farmer
5. First to Rise
Healing the Vaeolus
Water Plant Guide
Part 6 - Farmer
Follow the instructions carefully to complete the Altador Plot Part 6.
42. A new area has been found; click the building in the background to go to Old Follies Farm .
43. Click on the door to the windmill.
Farmer Follies eyes you as you approach. "Well howdy there," he says. "You're from the city, eh? I've got a ninth cousin there, works as a janitor, maybe you know him."
44. Click on the lever in the windmill.
45. Click on the door again, highlighted below. Beware of the angry Moehog!
You try to force the windmill's blades to turn, in an attempt to blow excess wheat away from the field.
Farmer Follies runs into the windmill, shouting at you. "WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!" He slaps your hand away from the windmill machinery.
46. Click on any of the stacks of hay to get the next constellation. Nearly time to plot again!
The wheat field seems to have revealed a strange pattern among its stalks...
47. See what Finneus has to say at the Archives .
The archivist says, "A clue revealing itself in a pattern of wheat in a field? Remarkable! There must be strong magics afoot indeed, if these clues can be found in such subtle and unexpected places."
The archivist clears his throat. "Oh, by the way, if you want to see all your previous clues collected into one place, I've made up a list for you here ."
48. Your constellation should now be activated! It's time to start looking for the constellation that you saw in the field. Go to your telescope to look for it. You can use the constellation finder to find it faster.
49. Time to see what the characters say!
The Janitor says, "It sure is interesting watching those lights on the ceiling light up. What are you getting up to in that observatory, anyway?"
The Archivist says, "Ah, yes, a constellation representing Florin, the great Farmer of Altador. Truly, our land has flourished because of his wise oversight in bringing us foodstuffs."
He turns away and coughs gently. "Um... it seems that I'm still having trouble finding any history books in the Archives. I'm beginning to suspect that some magic might be involved. But such magics do not bear the stain of the Darkest Faerie; I do not believe the missing history books are her doing. I think I shall investigate and see if any other history books can be found within Altador. The Archives are not the only store of knowledge here -- merely the largest, and most impressive!"
The Astronomy Club members greet you warmly as you enter the room... except the club president, who seems a little upset... "Okay, we get it, you're a great astronomer. I mean, four constellations? So quickly? That's just... Are you sure you aren't... cheating, somehow? How could you know so much about the sky, when we've lived here all our lives and never been able to find any constellations?" he grumps.
50. Florin 's gems are glowing above him.
51. There is a new chapter in the Book of Ages .
Click here to continue on to Part 7 of the Altador Plot.
Next sleep in 3h, 36m, 40s.
Dec 12: 3 AM NST
Dec 13: 8 AM/PM NST
Dec 14: 1 AM/PM NST
Dec 15: 6 AM/PM NST
The Runway Contest
Click here to enter the next round!
Recently At Forums
- Happy Wocky Day!
- Advent Calendar Day 10
- Holiday Dream Neopet Giveaway 2019 Now Open!
- Enter the Runway #92!