Altador Plot Solutions - Part 1 - Beginning
5. First to Rise
Healing the Vaeolus
Water Plant Guide
Part 1 - Beginning
Follow the instructions carefully to complete the Altador Plot Part 1.
1. Visit the Hall of Heroes in Altador.
2. Click the janitor .
3. Next, click the Altador sun button (right next to the janitor). It will not do anything. Click CONTINUE (very important).
4. Next, visit Finneus (the Archives keeper) at the Altadorian Archives page. His door is on the right. Then, click the book supporting the table. You will be prevented from taking it and Finneus will say "Yes, I'm using that book to stabilize this table. The bottom of the table leg is perfectly flat, but it's exactly three inches short. If only I had something to replace it". Click CONTINUE (again, this is VERY important because if you don't click "continue" it's like you never did it, so you must click continue to FULLY complete the step).
5. Return to Altador and go to the Flat Rock Quarry . It is located in the forest in the lower left of the main Altador map.
6. Now, you must select a perfectly flat 3" rock an order to replace the book.
You find a Perfectly Flat Three-Inch Rock. How extraordinary!
7. Head back to Finneus at the Altadorian Archives and click the book again. It will replace the book with the rock. You now have obtained the book.
You replace the book with the Perfectly Flat Three-Inch Rock. It's an exact fit, and the table is completely stable!
8. After replacing the book with the rock, click the book on the pedestal.
9. Most of the pages are blank, except for the prologue. You can turn the pages by clicking on the upper corners:
10. Visit the janitor again at the Hall of Heroes .
You know, maybe the gears have just gotten dirty or seized up, it's been so long since the button was used. If there were some way to grease the gears, the button might do something again.
Press the Altador sun button again (it still won't do anything).
11. Knowing this clue, return to the Hall of Heroes and click on each statue. Behind one random statue will be a jar of oil. Alternately, rather than click on each statue until the oil is found, you can select one statue and refresh the page until the oil appears. You will automatically pick the oil up so there is no need to watch for it to appear in any of the statue images.
Behind the statue's base, you notice a jar of oil and a rag.
12. After obtaining the oil, return to the janitor and push the Altador sun button again.
Oh, you found the oil I use to polish the plaques! Good idea! Maybe it can free up the gears. Go ahead and put some on the button mechanism, and we'll see what happens.
You push the button.
Suddenly, gears begin to grind, and the great ceiling above you opens up, admitting much more light to the room!
13. Upon returning to the janitor, he'll be mad at you and say.
"Argh! Now it's light, and I'll have to go back to mopping instead of guarding this button! Curse you!" But you think he means "curse you" in a friendly way.
14. The Hall of Heroes is now lit up. If you click the stairway it will take you to the Observatory, though you can’t do anything up here just yet.
Click here to continue on to Part 2 of the Altador Plot.
Next sleep in 0h, 24m, 33s.
Aug 17: 12 AM NST
Aug 18: 5 AM/PM NST
Aug 19: 10 AM/PM NST
Aug 20: 3 AM/PM NST
The Runway Contest
Click here to enter the next round!
Recently At Forums
- Saturday, August 17
- How do i move the right arm down?
- Friday, August 16
- I Just Can't Decide
- Thursday, August 15