The Wild Woods
1. Mystic Murmurs
2. The Faeries' Chest
3. Battledome: Snapjaw Wraith
4. Taelia's Brewing Center
5. Murmur, Battle and Potions
6. The Wild Woods
7. The Infirmary
8. Murmur, Battle and Potions Part 3
9. The Infirmary: Part 2
10. The Wild Woods: Finding Fyora
11. The Infirmary: Part 3
12. Murmur, Battle and Potions Part 4
13. The Wild Woods: Finding Kaia
14. The Infirmary: Part 4
15. Fighting Malum
16. The Infirmary: Part 5
17. The Infirmary: Part 6
18. Fiendish Formations
19. The Note and Forgotten Graveyard
20. The Clearing
21. The Finale
|Other links: - The Wraith Resurgence - FAQ - Coverage Home|
The attack on Faerieland has damaged the forest. A spot once frequented by dark faeries is now deserted. Clicking on the bridge beside Kaia at the Headquarters will take you to the Wild Woods.
Venture into the woods to complete the next step.
How it Works
Once you click on the bridge beside Kaia, you'll be taken to The Wild Woods. From there you can choose to proceed.
Upon entering the forest, you'll be presented with the option to go either left or right. The pattern is random for everyone, so you may need to keep trying. I got through mine by choosing all left directions and made it through. Your pattern may be different, so keep trying. You will be locked out for roughly 2 hours before you can try again. Additionally, the images may be different for some.
After choosing your directions, you'll be given a new image and asked if you want to follow the sound.
You will then be given a new image and told you missed the cloaked figure. There will be a button for you to return to Headquarters. This is how you know you've made it through.
There are several possible theories on how to get through the Wild Woods. If you're unable to get through, you may want to try one of these out. It's possible that none of these solutions will be yours, but it's a place to start.
- Choose all left directions.
- Choose all right directions.
- Choose the path that has been less rubbed out on the picture.
- Choose the path with less rubble on it.
There is no achievement listed for this step.
Next sleep in 6h, 18m, 0s.
Next cycle: 0d, 0h, 18m
The Runway Contest
Click here to enter the next round!
Recently At Forums
- Charity Corner 'Perk Me Up' Perk Warning
- Happy Kiko Day!
- NC Mall: Claim Your Free Birthday Cupcake!
- Wednesday, July 17
- Some Avatars Are Missing