||You win a random Brightvale Job Coupon
||You win a random Brightvale Fruit or Healthy Food r95 or under
||Your active pet loses intelligence points
||You win a random book
||You win a random Brightvale Window
||You win a random Brightvale Scroll
||You win a Brightvale Guard Plushie
||Your active pet gains intelligence points
||You are presented with a random "Did you know" phrase
"Did you know..." (Click to expand)
- A Neopet can only be turned into a Robot by the Lab Ray.
- A Potion of Brightvale Castle can be a wise choice of beverage, giving your Neopet a boost in intelligence.
- Brightvale Job Coupons from the Wheel of Knowledge can be used at the Faerieland Employment Agency.
- Doing a quest for an earth faerie may result in your Neopet gaining a little weight.
- Doing a quest for Taelia may earn you an Ice Cream Machine Coupon, usable at the Ice Cream Cart.
- Draiks can only be created by taking a Draik Egg to the Draik Nest in Meridell.
- Go to the Desert Shrine every 55 seconds past the minute and you will get a random dubloon. (Note from TDN: This does not actually happen, as the Shrine is random).
- If you type "buuuurrrrrrrrp" while playing Snowmuncher, the bloat-percentage of your belly decreases by 50%.
- If you type "cheese" while playing the Buzzer Game, your cursor will show up.
- If you type "faerieland" while playing Faerie Bubbles, the current bubble becomes a Rainbow Bubble!
- If you type "kingaltador" while playing Crisis Courier, you'll earn another life!
- If your Neopet becomes too sad, it may change its colour...
- Scoring 3000 or more on MAGAX: Destroyer will get you an avatar.
- The Halloween Moehog is dressed as Dr. Sloth!
- Type "boohooiwanttheoldgameback" in Destruct-o-Match on the 'Select a game mode' screen, to launch the old version of Destruct-o-Match!
- Type "catapult" while playing Ultimate Bullseye II to receive a power-up.
- Type "kougra" while playing Frumball to skip the level, although your points will get reset.
- Type "marrow" in Attack of the Slorgs to gain an extra life.
- Type "monstermovie" while playing Brunos Backwoods Breakaway to turn it into a black and white film.
- Type "plzsutekcanihavemoretime" to receive a 30 second time bonus in Sutek's Tomb.
- Type "pyramibread" as many times as you'd like while playing Sutek's Tomb to see the next possible move.
- Type "recon" while playing Biscuit Brigade to reveal the path of the attackers.
- Type "scallywags" while playing Dubloon Disaster and witness the awesome power of a whirlpool!
- Type "stardust" in Faerie Bubbles and the bubble in the cannon will turn into a nova bubble.
- Typing random text while playing Jelly Blobs of Doom may just end your game...
||Your active pet is healed or you are praised for taking good care of your pet if they're already at full health
||You win an Avatar
||You win a free spin (spin again immediately for free)
||You win sage wisdom from King Hagan
(Click to expand)
- A book a day keeps the dunces at bay.
- A book never opened is like a sword never unsheathed.
- A hasty decision is a decision to fail.
- A kind word earns more lasting loyalty than a handful of Neopoints.
- A king is only as good as the court that surrounds him.
- A king who fails to seek the council of his court can only be seen as a fool.
- A kingdom's greatest resource is an educated populace.
- A knowledgeable man knows he has limited knowledge.
- A smart Neopet speaks out, but a wise Neopet listens.
- A wise man sees obstacles as they are, not as they appear to be.
- A wish and a bit of hard work is better than just a wish.
- Being strong does not always require physical strength.
- Brave men may be forgotten, but brave deeds are never forgotten.
- Foolish innocence always outweighs innocent foolishness.
- In times of war, it is more important to have a good plan than a good army.
- It is a fool who believes battle is the only way to victory.
- Knowledge is a gift that can never be returned.
- One may be born a prince, but he must earn the right to be called king!
- Soup may warm a Neopet on a cold night, but wisdom keeps him fed all year.
- The brighter the light we gaze at, the darker the shadows around us.
- The easiest battle to win is the one your enemy doesn't know about.
- The king who fixes his gaze on the clouds may trip over pebbles.
- The mind, like your muscles, must be regularly exercised... otherwise, it withers into decay.
- The road to wisdom is long, but you only need to take one step at a time.
- The sharpest blade doesn't always win the duel.
- There are some lessons that cannot come from a book... they must simply be lived.
- There is no future for a king who is ignorant of the lessons provided by the past.
- We study history so that we may make new and more interesting mistakes.
- When the path is blocked by Drackonacks, it's good to have a little cheese handy.
- Without an education, one is more likely to become a jester than a king.
||You win a random Brightvale Mote
||You win a Brightvale Usuki Doll
||You win one of the following shields: