Go! Go! Go!
|Link to Game||Trophies||Avatar(s)|
|There aren't any avatars from this game.|
|Difficulty Meter||Neopoint Ratio|
We rate this game hard.
NP Ratio: 1.00
1000 pts :: 1000 NP
Can you think ahead? Can you play smart? Are you lucky? If you are, then you have all the right qualities to be a Go! Go! Go! champion. Play wisely, and show those sly card sharks of Tyrannia what's what in this unique Neopets card game.
Controls & Instructions
The objective is to clear yourself of all the cards in your hand, along with your face up and face down cards, before your opponents do. To play, click with your mouse on the card(s) you want to select and then click the "Play Cards" button. If you don't have any legal moves, click the "Pick Up Pile" button.
The card you play must be bigger than the one on the top of the stack. Example: You can play an Ace on top of a King, but you cannot play a King on top of an Ace. There are some special rules, too.
- When a 3 is on top of the stack, you can only play an odd-numbered card: 5, 7, 9, Jack, King or another 3.
- When a 4 is on top of the stack, you can only play an even-numbered card: 6, 8, 10, Queen, Ace or another 4.
- A 2 can be played at any time, unless there is a 3 on top of the stack.
- Playing a 10 clears the stack, and you get another turn.
- You must play all of the cards in your hand first. If you have no cards in your hand, you may play your Face Ups. If you have no cards in your hand AND no Face Up cards left, then you can play your Face Downs.
- If you can't make a legal move, you must pick up all the cards on the stack.
If you make a mistake while playing, no worries! A big red box will come up telling you how to correct yourself, and you'll be able to redo your turn.
Tips & Strategies
Go! Go! Go! has a lot of luck involved, but there are a few things you can do to improve your chances of winning.
- Play your lower-numbered cards first. An Ace can be played on top of a 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, Jack, Queen, King or another Ace, while a 3 can only be played on a 2 or another 3. Plus, if you're cleaned out of low cards, it means your opponents probably have them!
- Save your 2s. They can be played at any time unless the stack is showing a 3, so they are handy cards to have when you're in a tight spot.
- Play multiple cards of the same value at the same time. This helps you clear out your cards faster. If there are still cards in the draw pile, though, you might want to be strategic about this, because you will draw cards to replace the ones you're playing. It's probably a good idea to play multiple 3s but maybe you should hang on to some of those Kings and Aces. Plus, if you complete the full set (for example, play 2 9s on top of 2 9s) you'll clear the stack and get to go again! (Note: You will not be able to play duplicate cards from your Face Up cards; it's against the rules.)
- Block your opponents' Face Up cards. If your opponent is playing from their Face Up cards, you know exactly what their legal moves are and can stop them from playing - forcing them to pick up the pile. Find the highest card the next opponent to play has (say, a 9) and choose one of your cards which is higher than it (such as a Jack). That way, they can't play and have to pick up the stack! If you can't manage that, make them play their highest card to make it easier to manipulate them later.
Earning a Trophy
Fortunately, earning a trophy in Go! Go! Go! mostly requires patience and luck. You earn a beautiful bronze trophy after completing round 2, a splendid silver trophy after completing round 5, and a gratifying gold trophy after completing round 8 (the last round of the game).
Go! Go! Go! is a pretty simple game once you get the hang of it - though not so simple to win! With enough practice, you should have a shiny new trophy for your user lookup. And have fun - after all, that is what you're playing it for!
Snowager is sleeping!
Feb 22: 3 PM NST
Feb 23: 8 AM/PM NST
Feb 24: 1 AM/PM NST
Feb 25: 6 AM/PM NST
The Runway Contest
Voting has started!
Click here to vote for your favourite entries!
Recently At Forums
- I keep getting logged-out of TDNF
- Saturday, February 22
- Question and giveaway
- Friday, February 21
- What Chocolate and/or Candy pet would you eat?