The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie Of Prosperity
The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity (or TDMBGPOP) is a rather sad looking Blue Grundo plushie lying in a tree, discarded, near the Wheel of Excitement.
TDMBGPOP is a daily, meaning it can be visited once per day, which has quite a few different outcomes and prizes (including an avatar, no less). Simply click the button that says "Talk to the Plushie" on the page in order to receive your result.
Upon visiting the plushie, one of several events will occur. Below is a list explaining what can result from a visit to The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity.
- Absolutely Nothing
- Decreases Active Pet's Hunger
- Increases Active Pet's Hunger
- Decreases Active Pet's Mood
- Increases Active Pet's Intelligence
- If sick, Active Pet will be Healed
- Receive Neopoints (From as little as 50 NP to over 5,000 NP)
- Receive a Random Toy (Less than 90 Rarity - can included wearable items and charms)
- Random Plushie Exclusive to TDMBGPOP (See Below)
TDMBGPOP Exclusive Plushies
The Magical Discarded Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity is an interesting daily that once started out as a lonesome discarded toy that silently sat on the clouds of Faerieland for five long years. However, Neopians still visited the plushie before it was even a daily. In either case, be sure to give the toy a friendly gesture before leaving it until tomorrow.
Next sleep in 1h, 38m, 38s.
Jul 31: 9 AM/PM NST
Aug 1: 8 AM/PM NST
Aug 2: 1 AM/PM NST
Aug 3: 6 AM/PM NST