The Snowager is considered a rather formidable creature - well, according to the Neopedia article. In reality, it is very easy for normal Neopians like yourself to go and get some cool items, possibly an avatar; or, on the other hand, get blasted by its ice-breath. Each time you enter, you take that risk.
The Snowager is awake for the majority of the day, and you will not have the option to approach it. However, it falls asleep between 6-7am, 2-3pm, and 10-11pm (all times Neopian Standard Time). During these hours, you can approach the Snowager to see what happens. Whenever the Snowager is awake, TDN provides an alert on the right sidebar of every page on the site to let you know!
During the entire month of December, the Snowager is constantly in hibernation and can be visited once per day at any time. Since he is unable to be awoken, the avatar cannot be obtained during this time.
- The Snowager moves slightly in its sleep.. you decide to run just in case it wakes up!
- You carefully walk in and pick up a (item type) from the pile of treasure, and then run for your life!!!!!
- You carefully walk in and pick up a (item type) from the pile of treasure, and then run quickly away!
- You carefully walk in and pick up a cool (item type) from the pile of treasure!
- The Snowager awakes, looks straight at you... then moans and goes back to sleep. You were lucky!
- ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires an icy blast at you and (active neopet)!!!!
- ROOOOAARRR!!! - The snowager rears up and fires a MASSIVE icy blast at you and your Neopets!!! Oh no!!
The icy blast and MASSIVE icy blast will both cause your pets health to lower, but you may also get lucky and be awarded the elusive Snowager avatar:
Getting blasted can also unlock The Snowager as a 1-Player Battledome challenger. More information on The Snowager in the battledome can be found in it's Battlepedia Profile.
Thanks to Phase 3 Items of the Snowager Stats Project , we are able to give you a full list of every item that can be received from the Snowager! Which one you might get is random.
Click the buttons below to explore the many different prizes. Shaded items are exclusive, and can only be obtained from the Snowager!
Scratchcards and Collectibles +/-