Within the boiling hot Moltara Caves is a building entitled Igneot's Cavern . As suggested by the name, the owner of the cavern is a Magma Gnorbu who is more than willing to answer any question that he is asked.
Ah.. I see you have a question for Igneot. What is it that you wish to ask?
When the cavern is entered, a text box will be presented underneath a image of Igneot waving. Simply type absolutely any question into the text box and press the 'Submit' button. A random fortune will appear on the screen as a response to the question submitted.
Below is a list of outcomes that Igneot will say when a question is asked:
- *Cough* the cave is too smokey. I cannot see the answer.
- *SNORE* Eh... I am too sleepy.
- It has been forseen.
- It is as clear as the day.
- Like the darkness this can be overcome.
- The answer is before you.
- The ashes blow away like your chances.
- The coals become colder, but there is a chance...
- The coals burn brightly in favour of this.
- The darkness is here and will not be overcome.
- The darkness is settling in, but the light still burns.
- The fire has gone out, the answer is no.
- The fire is dimming and so is the chance of this.
- The fires say it will be so.
- The mists pervade everything.
- The solution lies in your hands.
- This is hard to read, however it seems unlikely.
- Until the smoke clears, the answer will not be clear.
As of right now, Igneot's Cavern is nothing more than a mere tool to play around with. Will one of his fortunes prove to be true? There is only one way to find out!
Next sleep in 5h, 19m, 41s.
Dec 7: 12 PM NST
Dec 8: 5 AM/PM NST
Dec 9: 10 AM/PM NST
Dec 10: 3 AM/PM NST