Altador Plot Solutions - Part 10 - Collector
5. First to Rise
Healing the Vaeolus
Water Plant Guide
Part 10 - Collector
Follow the instructions carefully to complete Altador Plot Part 10.
78. Head to any of the three shops in Altador: Illustrious Armoury , Exquisite Ambrosia , or Magical Marvels . The Neopoints you have on hand should be equal to exactly 100 times the current inflation rate. For instance, if the inflation rate is 4.52%, you should bring 452 NP with you. You have to deposit all your other money in the Bank . You should then visit every shop in turn until you see an item with a scale figure (libra) on it. Click on that particular item. Remember that each shop has a different inflation rate. Here are the items that can show up:
Altadorian Chocolate Coin
Altadorian Coin Purse
79. You should then be directed to your next clue.
80. Go to the Archivist to get your coordinates updated.
82. Once you’ve found it, check the ceiling above Gordos’ statue to see the gems.
83. Talk to the other characters to see what they have to say.
The Janitor : "I've been reading this great book, '101 Ways to Calm an Infuriated Yurble.' It has a lot of good ideas for keeping my cool when I get upset about something. Although some of the ideas AREN'T SO GREAT!!" he shouts. "Whew, almost blew my top there."
The Archivist : "As I suspected: Gordos, the Collector. There are only a few gems unlit on the ceiling of the Hall of Heroes, so that narrows down which Hero's constellation is to be found next."
He coughs. "And in that vein, I'm examining the remaining Heroes, the ones whose gems have not yet been lit. Fauna, the Gatherer; Kelland, the Thief; Jerdana, the Protector; and of course, Altador himself. I am forced to suspect that one of these Heroes may have been the traitor I spoke of before."
"I know it is unthinkable that one of them might have stolen our history, but I see no way around it. Kelland is an obvious suspect; could he have gone back to the thieving ways of his youth? Or perhaps Jerdana's power has grown to the point where she desires to challenge Altador for the kingdom. Fauna, well, I can't think of why she would do something like this... maybe beneath her outward appearance of kindness there lurks a heart of malice. And Altador himself, well... it would be unfathomable that he might destroy the history of his own kingdom, but he might have had reason. Shame, perhaps, over letting the Darkest Faerie conquer the kingdom..." He shakes his head sadly. "It is a sudden betrayal that I inevitably curse."
The Astronomy Club : The Astronomy Club members greet you warmly as you enter the room... except the club president, who glares daggers at you and growls wordlessly.
The Wocky, Korbat, and Buzz intercept you as soon as you enter. "Look, we're about to make our move. He's getting intolerable; he won't even speak to any of us, he just grunts at us, and that's only when he bothers to notice that we exist at all. We can't take this. Just watch for the signal, when we take over the club from him."
84. The Book of Ages has more for you to read!
Click here to continue on to Part 11 of the Altador Plot.
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 6 seconds.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Jazzmosis
« Previous Now Next »
Jan 3rd - Aisha Day
Jan 6th - Gnorbu Shearing Day
Jan 11th - Festival of Buzz
Jan 14th - Sloth Appreciation Day
Jan 16th - Elephante Day
Jan 29th - Kacheek Day
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Neopian New Year"
Click HERE to cast your votes for round #31!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Friday, January 20th
- Making sure I know how side accounts work
- Good News & Bad News
- Have you played Hasee Bounce lately...
- Random Events, Anyone?
- Thursday, January 19th
- Still Drawing Aishas