Altador Plot Solutions - Part 13 - Protector
5. First to Rise
Healing the Vaeolus
Water Plant Guide
Part 13 - Protector
Follow the instructions carefully to complete the Altador Plot Part 13.
111. Go to the Rock Quarry and click at the top part of the path. This area has a very small hitbox. It is located just under the leaves of the tree at the very end of the path.
112. You’ll be taken to a wall . Click the square on the wall near the bottom right. It has a light border around it. This will lead you to the next area.
113. Click the necklace to try and get a closer look at it. You will be told that you are not worthy to pass. Then click the continue button. You should be back at the page before and be able to click the "Return to Altador" button.
"You are not worthy enough to pass!"
The Guardian, though made entirely of ethereal mist, projects a field that forces you back! You cannot approach the pedestal.
The Minitheus won’t let you get a better look at it! Click the continue button, and then the Return to Altador button.
114. Back at the main map of Altador , click the blue circle above the Archives.
The plant engineers greet you as you enter. "Welcome to the Altador Water Distribution Plant! We're sorry, but the plant isn't open to the public for tours. You'll have to arrange something with our Civilian Affairs Office if you'd like to see the inside of the plant."
115. Head over to Follies Farm .
Farmer Follies waves as you approach. "Hello there! Are you from the Altadorian Water Department? The irrigation ditches near my farm have been filling up awfully quickly! If the water flow doesn't slow down, I'm going to lose my crops! FARMING DOES NOT WORK THIS WAY!"
Click the "Return to Altador" button then go back to the Water Plant . You should now be able to enter it by clicking the puddles of water by the door.
116. You will have to find the right combination of levers and wheels to get the Water Plant under control. The simplest way to do this is to turn all of the levers and wheels off, then go through them one by one and turn them back on. If one of the pipes or basins fills up, leave that one on. If none do, turn it back off.
Take a look at ourWater Plant Guide for a more detailed explanation.
117. When you get the right order, you will be redirected to a page that has this image on it.
The engineers cheer. "You did it! The water's been rerouted properly, and there'll be no flood."
118. Go back to the wall and click on the square again to get back to the necklace. Click on the necklace. This time, you will be allowed to pass and get the next clue.
You pick up the necklace, and notice that its shape forms a strange pattern...
119. Go to the Archivist to get your coordinates updated.
The janitor shouts, "HEY!! Why are the lights off?! I was having fun looking at them, all shiny and stuff... RAAARGHH!! IT REALLY MAKES ME ANGRY WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OFF!!"
He peers out into the lobby, and then softly closes the door. "I don't know whether you've noticed this, but the lights above the statues in the Hall of Heroes are no longer lit. None of them, not even Jerdana's. From what I gather, this happened about the time that you took that necklace from its pedestal." He shakes his head. "I'm guessing that the necklace was the power source for the magic that have been providing you with the clues to this puzzle. And, apparently, magically powered the gems in the ceiling of the Hall of Heroes. That accounts for half the mysterious magic, at any rate. The other half, that which has stolen our history, remains as strong as ever."
He pauses for a moment, listening, and then continues. "I trust that you have kept this to yourself. We must uncover this riddle before Jerdana learns of our efforts. It is our only chance to reverse the effects of the spell, and return our stolen history to us."
He peeks out the door. "I should do research in the main archives. I left them unlocked once before, by accident, but this time I'll leave them open for you if you want to wander around."
122. Go to the Astronomy Club and you'll see the club members holding down the club president.
The Astronomy Club members don't greet you at all as you enter the room, as they're hiding behind the door, waiting for the club president to return. And just as he does, they jump him, and a struggle ensues!
The Wocky, Korbat, and Buzz manage to hold the Blumaroo. He seems extremely upset. "Unhand me, you vermin!" he shouts. "You'll never get away with this! This is my club! Mine!"
The Buzz notices something, and yells. "Look! There's something sticking out of his toga!" Indeed, there seems to be a little green flap poking out the back of his toga...
Click on the "Pull on the flap..." button.
The Blumaroo's face is a MASK! You pull it off to reveal that dastardly Quiggle!
The Astronomy Club members gasp in shock. "Goodness! It's Old Man Withers, from the Herbalism, Mining, Underwater Basket Weaving, Engineering, Alchemy, and Dance Clubs! He must have been trying to subvert the only other club in Altador that actually had any members!"
The Quiggle seethes at you. "And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you darn kids!"
The Wocky harrumphs. "Well, your evil plan, whatever it is, has been foiled. Off with you! I don't ever want to see you in here again!" She shoves the Quiggle out the door and slams it behind him. "Good riddance!"
The Wocky turns back to you and nods. "Thanks for your help in getting rid of him. I can't believe what a sourpuss he turned out to be. Well, the club charter states that the club's Vice President -- that's me -- becomes President in case the President can no longer fulfill his duties. Sorry if you thought that job would go to you, but that's not how it works." She shrugs.
123. Finally, check the Book of Ages to read the next part.
Click here to continue on to Part 14 of the Altador Plot.
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Jazzmosis
« Previous Now Next »
Jan 3rd - Aisha Day
Jan 6th - Gnorbu Shearing Day
Jan 11th - Festival of Buzz
Jan 14th - Sloth Appreciation Day
Jan 16th - Elephante Day
Jan 29th - Kacheek Day
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Neopian New Year"
Click HERE to cast your votes for round #31!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Friday, January 20th
- Making sure I know how side accounts work
- Good News & Bad News
- Have you played Hasee Bounce lately...
- Random Events, Anyone?
- Thursday, January 19th
- Still Drawing Aishas