Altador Plot Solutions - Part 5 - First to Rise
5. First to Rise
Healing the Vaeolus
Water Plant Guide
Part 5 - First to Rise
Follow the instructions carefully to complete the Altador Plot Part 5.
34. Go to the Restive Tomb . At the bottom left of the image, in the corner, there is a very, very small link. Slowly move your cursor over the corner until you find it, and then click it.
You turn around and see a breathtaking view of Altador. The sun, low on the horizon, seems to be shining through the tower of the Hall of Heroes.
35. Then go to The Dancer statue and click the beams of light on the outside window.
36. Then click any one of the dots on the sidewalk to see the constellation.
The spots of sunlight seem to be forming some kind of pattern on the road...
37. Return to Finneus at the Altadorian Archives and see what he has to say.
The archivist says, "A pattern of sunlight on the road... The sun itself conspires to bring us wisdom, it seems. All these clues... perhaps I should start keeping a list of these clues, for easy reference. While I do that, it's off to the observatory with you. Find that constellation!"
38. Your constellation should now be activated! It's time to start looking for the constellation that you saw in the road. Go to your telescope to look for it. You can use the constellation finder to make it easier to find.
The Astronomy Club members once again cheer as you enter the room. The president walks up, a smile plastered across his face. "Gosh, it's really great how you're finding all these constellations so fast. I really wish I knew how you did it." The smile is not in his eyes, though.
Nevertheless, he withdraws a small item from his robes. "Well, uh, anyway... I suppose you should have this, now that you're obviously a full-fledged astronomer."
Astronomy Club Membership Badge
The janitor shouts, "HEY! What's the big idea putting your grubby hands all over the windowsill?! I have to clean those things, you know! Were you raised in a barn?!"
The archivist says, "Ah, Siyana. The First to Rise, as she is called. How fitting that her constellation should be revealed by the rising sun." He chuckles. "I'm afraid I haven't much more to tell you about why this is all happening, though perhaps we can learn from what I haven't found. You see, I've gone through the entire archives twice -- and I can't find a single history book. I can't fathom there being thieves in Altador interested solely in history books, though..." He shakes his head. "But I'll keep looking, and see what I can find."
The archivist clears his throat. "Oh, by the way, if you want to see all your previous clues collected into one place, I've made up a list for you here ."
40. The gems above the Siyana statue will begin to glow!
41. There is a new chapter in the Book of Ages .
Click here to continue on to Part 6 of the Altador Plot.
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 6 hours, 33 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Hikalakas
« Previous Now Next »
Jun 6th - JubJub Day
Jun 8th - Petpet Appreciation Day
Jun 13th - Quiggle Day
Jun 15th - Nimmo Day
Jun 19th - Kau Day
Jun 28th - Acara Aquatic Festival
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Light My Fire"!
Voting for Round 58 has started!
Click here to vote for your favourite entries!
Or click here to enter our very special edition of The Runway, to win a very special prize!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Immigrants being sent back
- The Daily Neopets Is Hiring FCA Posters, Database Staff
- Sunday, June 24th
- Can you take my survey?
- Need help on items Value.
- Saturday, June 23rd
- NC Mall: New Altador Cup Gram