Altador Plot Solutions - Part 2 - Observatory
5. First to Rise
Healing the Vaeolus
Water Plant Guide
Part 2 - Observatory
Follow the instructions carefully to complete the Altador Plot Part 2.
15. The flyers at the Altadorian Archives have seemed to changed. Click on the flyer with a telescope on it at the center of the board. Then click the Join the Astronomy Club button.
The president of the Astronomy Club welcomes you warmly. "Our Astronomy Club is growing by the day! Apparently we're the only club in Altador that's actually accepting new members at the moment."
16. Return to the Hall of Heroes and go to the Observatory.
17. Click on the stand to place your telescope.
18. This is the view you will see through the telescope.
19. Meanwhile, the Janitor and the Archivist will congratulate you on your membership to the Astronomy Club!
Janitor : The janitor says, "Hm, so you joined an Astronomy Club, eh? That sounds like fun. I wish I had the time to join a club."
Archivist : The archivist says, "Ah, I see you've joined the Astronomy Club. Is there more excitement to be found than in observing the heavens, and mapping the intricate patterns of the cosmos?"
Click here to continue on to Part 3 of the Altador Plot.
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 5 hours, 52 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: The 2 Gallon Hatz
« Previous Now Next »
Jun 6th - JubJub Day
Jun 8th - Petpet Appreciation Day
Jun 13th - Quiggle Day
Jun 15th - Nimmo Day
Jun 19th - Kau Day
Jun 28th - Acara Aquatic Festival
The Runway Customization Contest
Click here to enter the next round!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Sunday, June 16
- Pirate Champion
- Saturday, June 15
- Friday, June 14
- Happy Quiggle Day!
- Negative Events from Random Acts Perk?
- Thursday, June 13