Altador Plot Solutions - Part 2 - Observatory
5. First to Rise
Healing the Vaeolus
Water Plant Guide
Part 2 - Observatory
Follow the instructions carefully to complete the Altador Plot Part 2.
15. The flyers at the Altadorian Archives have seemed to changed. Click on the flying with a telescope on it at the center of the board. Then click the Join the Astronomy Club button.
The president of the Astronomy Club welcomes you warmly. "Our Astronomy Club is growing by the day! Apparently we're the only club in Altador that's actually accepting new members at the moment."
16. Return to the Hall of Heroes and go to the Observatory.
17. Click on the stand to place your telescope.
18. This is the view you will see through the telescope.
19. Meanwhile, the Janitor and the Archivist will congratulate you on your membership to the Astronomy Club!
Janitor : The janitor says, "Hm, so you joined an Astronomy Club, eh? That sounds like fun. I wish I had the time to join a club."
Archivist : The archivist says, "Ah, I see you've joined the Astronomy Club. Is there more excitement to be found than in observing the heavens, and mapping the intricate patterns of the cosmos?"
Click here to continue on to Part 3 of the Altador Plot.
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 2 hours, 18 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Hikalakas
« Previous Now Next »
Apr 2nd - Shoyru Day
Apr 14th - Grey Day
Apr 16th - Krawk Day
Apr 19th - Lutari Day
Apr 22nd - Kougra Day
Apr 27th - Cybunny Carnival
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Back to Basics"
Click here to enter Round 55!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Tuesday, April 24
- Will I Have to Cut it all of?
- Enter The Runway #55!
- Monday April 23rd
- Vote for Obelisk War! Round 132!
- Defenders of Neopia Series 1 Level 3
- What Did You Just Buy?