Castle of Eliv Thade
|Link to Game||Trophies||Avatar|
How to obtain
|Difficulty Meter||Neopoint Ratio|
We rate this game somewhat hard.
NP Ratio: 1.41
1920 pts :: 1000 NP
The Castle of Eliv Thade is a literature based game - revolving around anagrams.
An angaram, as you probably know, is a word with the letters jumbled up. So HTE IDLAY PNOEEST is an anagram of THE DAILY NEOPETS. It's the same words, they just have the letters mixed up.
You play Gilly the Usul on her way through the Castle. Your aim is to try and beat the spectre of the ancient Eliv Thade (which is an anagaram for Evil Death, coincidently) by roaming the castle answering the Anagrams and getting items from the various rooms in the house.
Instructions & Controls
You play Gilly the Usul. To play the game, you must chose one of two modes (Easy/Hard) and click on a Box to move around the board. Your aim is to visit each and every room to get an artifact. To move along a block (or two, or even three at a time) you must answer an anagram. if you move three blocks, your anagram is 6 letters long, wheras two blocks is 5, and one block is 4 (unless you're on Hard mode, which is 5/6/7). Below we have included a map of how the game is set out and what the layout of it means to you.
- Lives - you start with three. Getting an anagram wrong will lose you one.
- Score - what you have scored so far.
- Items - you pick these up as you go along.
Tips & Strategy
There isnt a strategy as such for this game, so here are some pointers.
- You can't go to the Crypt until you've been to every other room, so go left!
- It is better to save your 'hints' for when they are really needed. A good way to spend them is to ask for one hint when your anagram solver is giving you more than one possible word for your scamble letters.
- Cracked Spaces give you a 50% chance of falling through and losing a life - so if it means going three spaces, go for it.
- Use the anagram solvers below to help! There is no time limit on each anagram, and it is perfectly within Neopets rules to use one!
There are a few cheats for this game.
- Typing into your keyboard "rehaxtint" will get you an extra hint!
- There are two easy ways to get to another room. Have a look below for them!
When you are on the first square to the left as you start the game, click the Bedroom, answer the anagram, and you will be able to get there.
Clicking on the space to the left of the space below the Library will reveal an anagram. Answer this and you will be moved to a secret square. Click directly below this and that black space is also hidden - answer the anagram and you have an easy route to the Crypt (which you can only enter as the LAST room).
- Use an anagram finder like THIS ONE or THIS ONE to answer the anagrams! It makes life so much more easier. Using an anagram finder is why we say this game is medium/easy really, if you know how to use a simple anagram finder! Tips: If more than one word comes up, use the most common word that we use. And the words that are eligible are those that are joined together as one word!
In order to obtain the avatar, you need to score 1200 points. However, you'll notice that you won't be able to get the required score by completing all the rooms alone. You'll have to walk around the paths gathering extra points to be able to score high enough for the avatar. Luckily, you don't need to get the full 1200 points. All you require is 850 points before heading into the last chamber to solve the final 8-letter puzzle. Upon completion, an extra 350 points get added to your score, which you will see once your score is sent!
The game really is quite easy to use and can get a lot of Neopoints for you. All you have to do is use an anagram finder to be a near enough Pro. Sometimes words will appear that isnt on the finder, but you may then use your Hints.
It is a quick game and because its not majorly hard, using the Hard mode will get you more Neopoints. Just remember not to misspell in the anagram finder! Good luck!
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 2 hours, 19 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Hikalakas
« Previous Now Next »
Jul 11th - Ixi Day
Jul 12th - Tuskaninny Day
Jul 17th - Kiko Day
Jul 26th - Peophin Day
Jul 29th - Ruki Day
Jul 30th - Discovery of Meridell
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Food Club hints tips and info?
- Thursday, July 24th
- Blumaroo Transmogrification Potion
- Coding for a project
- Unreleased Sklyde Colour!
- Is my Gallery Banner showing up properly?
- Recommended Guides to making NPs?