Neopets Puzzle Adventure
Capcom, one of the makers of the newest Neopets Puzzle Adventure game, has recently released some pretty exciting news about something new called Neopets Puzzle Adventure. Read their news release below for some stunning information about this product that will soon hit the market. Our thanks goes out to Capcom for releasing this information exclusively to The Daily Neopets!
New Screenshots from Capcom
Not only will The Daily Neopets bring you quotes with blabs about the game, we want our visitors to be able to SEE the game, so thanks again to Capcom check out these screenshots from Neopets Puzzle Adventure.
Click to view the thumbnails as large images:
Old Screenshots (from IGN)
Features and Other Facts
The release date for this game is November 25th, 2008, this game WILL be available for users on their PC *yay*. Also it appears this game will be going along with Neopets recent trend of offering items you can redeem via codes from the Puzzle Adventure. Our sources confirm that there will be 10 codes available per platform (total of 30) to take back to Neopets.com to redeem. While it's not mentioned, we do NOT believe that this has anything to do with Key Quest (because it would've been mentioned, since Key Quest has already been talked about). This is simply another way for Neopets to make some money and get users to interact online and at home in their basements.
- Neopets Puzzle Adventure will generate 10 codes per platform that can be redeemed for unique items on the Neopets.com website
- Choose and customize one of 12 Neopets to be your central character in the story
- Travel through four lands of Neopia as you experience an epic story with more than 150 quests in the single-player game
- Head-to-Head multiplayer matches
- Collect 100 Petpets (Wii/PC or 25 Petpets on DS) for extra abilities and earn 30 special Awards for completing missions
- Collect over 100 items, recipes and treasures, many of which can be equipped on your pet to provide useful bonuses
When more information is available The Daily Neopets will, of course, bring it to you!
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 2 hours, 27 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: The 2 Gallon Hatz
« Previous Now Next »
Apr 2nd - Shoyru Day
Apr 14th - Grey Day
Apr 16th - Krawk Day
Apr 19th - Lutari Day
Apr 22nd - Kougra Day
Apr 27th - Cybunny Carnival
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Neggstravaganza"
Click HERE to enter round #38!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Sunday, April 30th
- Ice Cream machine
- Daily Puzzle Answer for Saturday, April 29th, 2017
- What do you miss most about old school Neopets?
- Two New Weapons
- I need votes! (again)
- Friday, April 28th