|Link to Game||Trophies||Avatar|
How to obtain
|Difficulty Meter||Neopoint Ratio|
We rate this game very easy.
NP Ratio: 1.00
1000 pts :: 1000 NP
Gormball is an extreme sport played by the finest athletes in Neopia. Forming a circle, the players have to pass around a Gormball until it explodes. The last standing character wins the round!
Controls and Instructions
All you need to play Gormball is a browser and your mouse. You can back up any of the 8 Gormball players. Because this game is based on luck, you can back up the character of your choice as it doesn't affect your chances to win or lose.
|The Gormball Characters|
You can hold the ball for 2, 3, 4 or 5 seconds. Usually, the Gormball will explode within 7 to 9 seconds.
For each second that you decide to hold the Gormball, you will be awarded 2 Gormball Points. You might also collect bonus points while waiting to catch the ball.
|Your Gormball Points||Bonus Points|
|9 points and under||1 or 2 bonus points|
|Between 10 and 15 points||1 to 25 bonus points|
|Between 16 and 34 points||Bonus points will be substract from your total|
|35 points and over||Bonuses will depend of your score|
If you lose the game, you will collect as many Neopoints as Gormball points that you scored. If you win the game, your Gormball points will be multiply by 4 and you will also win an item.
Tips and Strategies
- Keep track of how many seconds the Gormball has been held by the characters.
- Refresh the page to make a one second move.
- Plan your moves according to your Gormball points. You don't want to stay with 16 to 34 points for too long and get one of the nasty steel bonus.
- Hold the ball for 5 seconds if you are the first character to make a move after the Gormball has exploded.
Gormball is surely one of easiest game of Neopets. It doesn't require any particular skills except the patience to click on a button. If you are a fanatic of Gormball, you will be delighted to know that the 23rd of Gathering is dedicated to the Annual Gormball Tournament .
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 3 hours, 1 minute.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Yes Boy Ice Cream
« Previous Now Next »
Jun 6th - JubJub Day
Jun 8th - Petpet Appreciation Day
Jun 13th - Quiggle Day
Jun 15th - Nimmo Day
Jun 19th - Kau Day
Jun 28th - Acara Aquatic Festival
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Altador Cup"
Click HERE to enter round #42!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- FCA Is Temporarily Unavailable
- Now Hiring: Faerie Crossword & Daily Puzzle Answers Poster
- Help/advice with BD Set
- darkinvention is in the Beauty Contest :O
- Laptop - Internet and Shutdown Issues
- Starting over after 13 years!
- 2nd practice day in a row??