Hubrid's Hero Heist
|Link to Game||Trophies||Avatar|
|You cannot obtain any avatars from this game.|
|Difficulty Meter||Neopoint Ratio|
We rate this game somewhat hard.
NP Ratio: 50.00
100000 pts :: 1000 NP
In this game, you must save all the heroes from the Neopets Trading Card game. The evil villain Hubrid Nox has stolen them, and his minion ghosts will be there to stop you. Get out your wand and prepare yourself to shrink and squish some evil ghosts so you can save those heroes!
Controls & Instructions
Hubrid's Hero Heist uses the keyboard. Your arrow keys will move you left and right as well as up and down when you are at a ladder. The spacebar is used to cast the shrinking spell. Once you shrink the ghosts, you can squish them by walking over them. If you hold up and the spacebar at the same time you will teleport up, and if you hold down and the spacebar at the same time you will teleport down.
First, you need to know the ghosts that will be haunting you on your mission to find the heroes. Many of the enemies will throw things at you that can kill you or attack you in a special way. Stay out of the way of these! However, if you shrink the enemy, they will not attack while they are shrunk and you can walk over them to destroy them.
|N/A||Kacheeks just walk around.|
|N/A||JubJubs just hop around.|
|Werelupes throw bones towards you.|
|Shoyrus emit a blast towards you.|
|Chias dive attack you.|
|The Dark Faerie flies around and throws colored balls at you. You cannot shrink and destroy her; you must just avoid her attack.|
|100 points||350 points||1000 points|
|150 points||400 points||1500 points|
|200 points||500 points||4000 points|
|250 points||800 points||5000 points|
|300 points||1000 points||5000 points|
While you're playing, do not worry about falling off the bottom of the screen. If you fall off the bottom floor you will not die, you will simply land on the top floor.
The level ends when you've defeated all of the ghosts in that level (except for the Dark Faerie). There is a time limit for each level, so do not take your time! The more time you have left at the end of the level, the bigger your time bonus and the higher your score!
When you complete 6 levels, you earn a hero card. Collect all 6 to beat the game!
Tips & Strategies
- Get rid of the harder ghosts first, then work on the easy ones. This will help you finish the level faster and receive a larger time bonus.
- Shrink the ghosts while their back is turned to you. They only attack forward, so if you can sneak up behind them you can avoid their attack and easily destroy them.
- Pick up the items worth more first. The items disappear after a short time, so prioritize the ones that are worth more points. Try to get them all, though! One way to do this is to destroy only one enemy at a time.
- Avoid the Dark Faerie. Since she cannot be killed your best bet is to just avoid her as much as you can. She will eventually float off, so just try to stay out of her aim!
- Watch where you're going. Otherwise you will run into situations where you will be easily killed. Pay special attention when falling off the bottom floor to the top floor to be sure there are no enemies where you will land. Check before you walk off the edge.
- Use your teleport! This can help you move vertically quickly without wasting time walking horizontally toward a ladder. It can also help you get out of dangerous situations quickly as well as into hard-to-reach places.
Now that you know the basics of the game, head on over to wave your wand around and squish some ghosts. The more you play the better you will get. Good luck; those heroes are depending on you!
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 1 minute, 14 seconds.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: The 2 Gallon Hatz
« Previous Now Next »
Jan 3rd - Aisha Day
Jan 6th - Gnorbu Shearing Day
Jan 11th - Festival of Buzz
Jan 14th - Sloth Appreciation Day
Jan 16th - Elephante Day
Jan 29th - Kacheek Day
The Runway Customization Contest
Click the picture to see the (un)converted entry!
Click here to enter the next round!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- What's your big NP maker?
- Happy Elephante Day
- Hello All! Newbie here! :D
- Here I am....
- Wednesday, January 16
- Games, games, games. Tell me, what are your favorites on Neopets?
- Neopies Y20 Begin!