The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie Of Prosperity
The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity (or TDMBGPOP) is a rather sad looking Blue Grundo plushie lying in a tree, discarded, near the Wheel of Excitement.
TDMBGPOP is a daily, meaning it can be visited once per day, which has quite a few different outcomes and prizes (including an avatar, no less). Simply click the button that says "Talk to the Plushie" on the page in order to receive your result.
Upon visiting the plushie, one of several events will occur. Below is a list explaining what can result from a visit to The Discarded Magical Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity.
- Absolutely Nothing
- Decreases Active Pet's Hunger
- Increases Active Pet's Hunger
- Decreases Active Pet's Mood
- Increases Active Pet's Intelligence
- If sick, Active Pet will be Healed
- Receive Neopoints (From as little as 50 NP to over 5,000 NP)
- Receive a Random Toy (Less than 90 Rarity - can included wearable items and charms)
- Random Plushie Exclusive to TDMBGPOP (See Below)
TDMBGPOP Exclusive Plushies
Discarded Tuskaninny Plushie
Faerie Bori Plushie
Faerie Cybunny Plushie
Faerie Techo Plushie
Resewn Shoyru Plushie
Ripped Moehog Plushie
The Magical Discarded Blue Grundo Plushie of Prosperity is an interesting daily that once started out as a lonesome discarded toy that silently sat on the clouds of Faerieland for five long years. However, Neopians still visited the plushie before it was even a daily. In either case, be sure to give the toy a friendly gesture before leaving it until tomorrow.
Errors or incorrect info? Contact Us.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 6 hours, 36 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Yes Boy Ice Cream
« Previous Now Next »
May 4th - Hissi Day
May 12th - Tyrannian Victory Day
May 14th - Moehog Day
May 25th - Koi Day
May 28th - Yurble Day
The Runway Customization Contest
Voting has started!
Click here to vote for your favourite entries!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Question About Gallery Backgrounds ?
- Sunday, May 19
- Saturday, May 18
- Put spare dubloons to good use for CC
- Altador Cup Prize Shop Reopens - Closes On May 24!
- Friday, May 17