Tarla's Tour of Mystery 2010
Tarla's Tour of Mystery is an event where you must look around Neopia for Tarla to earn prizes. (Not to mention the shocking part, it has nothing to do with NeoCash!) She will appear multiple times per day, so do not fret! In addition to earning Neopoints and items you can also get the Strange Mist behind Tarla cleared! So go on! Adventure awaits!
Tips and Hints
- Tarla will appear several times per day.
- You will not be able to get rid of some mist every time, and you can only get rid of it once per day!
- You must clear the mist 16 times to fully discover the image behind Tarla, meaning you have to take at least 16 days throughout the event.
- There will be a way to clear mist after the event ends May 26, but you must clear the mist at least once first, and it will be very difficult!
- You can get a maximum 5 prizes per day.
- You still get Neopoints/Items when you clear the mist.
Even though items awarded when you find Tarla are random, you may receive one of the exclusive prizes listed below.
Mapping a Mystery
Mystery Trail Mix
Question Mark Background
Question Mark Cupcake
Tarla Travel Pillow
Tarla Travel Toothbrush
Tarlas Mysterious Travels
Tarlas Travel Photo Album
Traveling Tarla Garden Gnome
It is also speculated that the final prize for clearing all the mist behind Tarla will be Tarlas Underground Workshop Background.
Your Guide to Tarla's Locations
You can help us to keep track of Tarla's locations on our forums !
There are no active daily alerts. Check the other tabs for more.
The Snowager is awake. He'll be sleeping in 6 hours, 38 minutes.
The Turmaculus cannot be woken up.
Featured Band: Mellow Marauders
« Previous Now Next »
Dec 12th - Wocky Day
Dec 20th - Borovan Day
Dec 25th - Day of Giving
Dec 28th - Ogrin Day
Dec 31st - New Year's
The Runway Customization Contest
Winning entry for "Totally Awesome 80's"
Click HERE to cast your votes for round #50!
Recent TDN Forums Posts
- Fountain faerie
- Thursday, December 14
- Rehoming my Cybunny
- Wednesday, December 13
- Happy Wocky Day!
- Constellation Coordinates Too Low